So we're here in Houston. For now. We got here yesterday and I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Corpus Christi, then back to Houston, then Corpus for Easter, the Austin for a wedding, then back to Corpus then kaboom!!!! My head just blew up.
We did get to look at about 12 or so houses today. I dont know if we found THE one, but we found some maybes and narrowed down the neighborhoods we are interested in. Now we just keep looking and find the perfect one! Lincoln has been feeling better and is loving his new big boy carseat. Oh, and we love our realtor, she is awesome which is such a relief!
Uncle mike babysat today and his head almost blew up too. 4 + hours for your first time to babysit a still sickly baby is a little much but he did awesome. Lots to do in the coming weeks, but I'll keep everyone posted and I have a post coming about being a sahmife soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for blogs for keeping everyone in the loop. I'm expecting more frequent posts now ;-)
I am expecting more frequent posts too lady! Have fun on your gypsy adventure!
Post a Comment