Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baba

I'm in corpus and have been helping Baba and Nani while trying to care for little croupy Linc. Its been a little crazy. And to keep things fresh and exciting, it looks like we're springing Baba from the nursing home tomorrow and taking him up to the ranch.

I am nervous about this but I feel like its the right thing to do. He hates being in there and all his buddies up at the ranch have volunteered to help out. He is still weak and needs lots of help, but I think it will do him good to be up in the country he loves.

Pray for everyone involved.

I'll be here through next week before going to Austin for a wedding. We're still looking at houses and havent found the perfect one yet. Pray the perfect one at the perfect price comes available soon! I would love to get the move over with.

When I get back to Dallas, I'll be packing up and need some volunteers to come to the packing party. It will be super fun I promise!

No comments: