Lincoln,
We've missed a few months, but I will try to catch up. Life has been crazy. God is good, He answers prayers and sometimes all at once. We sold our house, moved, went to Corpus to see Nani and Baba came back, went to Houston, then back to Corpus, then back to Houston, then back home. I'm thankful you wont remember this time because we lost Baba, but I'm sad that you wont remember how wonderful he was.
We had your first Easter in Corpus. Baba was in the hospital but we went to church anyway and had you dressed up so cute! I had really cute shoes for you but you did not like wearing them and preferred instead to chew on them. We took you to the hospital and snuck you in to see Baba even though he was in ICU.
Later we went by Charlotte's house and you two opened your Easter baskets and chewed on your eggs. The bunny outfit above was given to you by Nani for Easter... so cute!
You don't crawl yet, but you spend a lot of time lunging and sitting, scooting and rolling. You still manage to get across the room fairly easily. You hold onto mama and pull up onto your knees now and each time you do you smile and laugh, very much pleased with yourself. I think you might skip crawling and go right to walking, then I'll be really busy!
Your uncle watched you while mama and dad went and looked for houses and you were good for a long time, but then you got tired and fussed at him. It was pretty funny, and I don't think uncle will be volunteering to watch you anytime soon.
We are buying a new house, one we will be at for a long time I hope... I think you will love it. We love you so much little buddy...
We are buying a new house, one we will be at for a long time I hope... I think you will love it. We love you so much little buddy...
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment