Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, not really but maybe soon. I'm in Houston now at my Brother-in-laws house and am trying to find a home. I think we found one, and are planning on putting an offer in today. Its not in the First Colony like we wanted, but we like the neighborhood a lot and the house is really great.

I was in Corpus until Sunday helping Nani get things taken care of. The funeral was really nice, a lot of people came and Andy, Wes and I spoke. I'll probably post what I said here soon. I dont think that it has sunk in for me that Baba is with Jesus. I still think of him riding around at the ranch, taking care of his deer and cooking tacos for Oscar.

I am really really ready to have a home again. This gypsy life isnt for sissies. Poor Linc must think we're homeless. Next week we're planning on coming to Dallas, to pack and hang out for a bit. Does anyone want a cat? Or need a rent house? If so leave a comment here!

Thanks for all the calls, texts, and flowers. It means a lot.

2 comments:

Dina said...

We have to all get together when you get here!

Sorry, I don't need a cat. I don't think we need a rent house either.

I can't wait to squish your baby! Take care!

Dana said...

Hi Sweet Friend! James and I are so saddened by your loss. Please know that we are praying for you and your family. I want and wish we could have and would have done so much more than we have, which I feel is nothing.
We will be in CC this summer and hope to see ya'll and spoil Lincoln. You have really been on my heart lately, and I want you know how much your family means to us. We are praying for you guys. Much love,
Dana, James, and Zach