So we didnt end up in Duvall county for the weekend. As soon as Baba left and got to the ranch, they called and said that his blood was way too thin and he needed to come back asap. He was bleeding internally and they have given him 8 units of blood and gotten his blood thickened up again. It was kinda crazy. They had to put him in the back of the suv on a mattress propped up with pillows and when he got there had fallen back in between pillows. I was worried when I opened the back of the SUV and could only see one eye but he hollered, "Julie! This is pretty darn comfortable!" He has an amazing spirit and we're all so glad he hasnt lost it yet.
He cant swallow right now and is pretty weak. We don't expect that his time left is more than a few weeks and are meeting with hospice today. We're hoping to get hospice at the ranch so he can enjoy being in the country with his deer and all his best buddies.
Pray for all of us and that this would go according to HIS plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Julie, I am so sorry and praying for you and your family. I know how much he means to you.
Post a Comment