God has been very very busy in the Foy household. We feel very blessed and excited about being closer to the rest of the family but I'm so sad about leaving our friends here.
I am now a stay at home mom/wife. I'll refer to myself as a sahmife from now on. Its a bit wierd. After working out of the home for so long, I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay home, and the supportive wusband (that is working husband) that makes that possible but it is a bit of an adjustment. The awesome thing is that I got to take Lincoln to the park, get some exercise, and give Linc his first ride in a swing. Lots more to come soon...
By the way - thanks to uncle sansabutt for my flip video. I use it all the time as you will see in the coming days.
No comments:
Post a Comment