Thursday, January 28, 2010

Christmas Eve and Morning




So Christmas Eve morning started with me having ginormous hive all over my face which was super fun. I went and saw the doc and got the last few items we needed for Christmas Eve dinner. We had the traditional Tamales and Queso. Isn't that what everyone has on Christmas Eve? Oh and it snowed... all day long. Our back yard is above, isn't that gorgeous?


Lincoln and Dad were very tired from all the fun. Lincoln is wearing his "Santa's Favorite" jammies. They are so cute! We opened one present each Christmas Eve and went to bed early. I was in a grumpy mood because my hives bothered me so much. Here is what I looked like.
Notice the huge grouping of red lumps on my forehead? I felt like I was growing Reindeer Antlers. They were also on my chin and nose. I had attempted to cover with makeup.

The next morning I woke up with many fewer hives, and we were all very excited for Christmas Morning. Above is a pic of Lincoln with his new cell phone. He loves to chew on it and watch while I pretend to answer it then put it up to his ear. So hit him up on his celly soon! 555-1234

You are probably wondering why he is naked wrapped in a blanket. Its cause he was in his cute jammies, but we started unwrapping presents and he was sitting in his bumbo in his new Radio Flyer red wagon and pooped, and it shot right out the top of the diaper like a fountain. Happy Christmas!! So we washed it and continued. Jay got a big propane burner so he can use it to make beer and fry turkeys and other manly things, He also got UP the movie, which is awesome. I got Photoshop, some wine glasses, and an iTunes card.



Then we got in the car and drove to Georgetown. It wasn't too long of a drive and we had fun opening more presents when we got there. We got moo-lah from Grammie and Papaw and I got a flip video from Uncle Sansabutt. Lincoln got books, clothes and money too. Sansabutt's new girlfriend even sent us presents... We had a delicious dinner and watched UP!. It was a wonderful Christmas!

All the grandparents got a video that Jay made for full of videos and pictures of Lincolns first 5 months. I'll try to post it here but its about 16 minutes long - I don't know if anyone is that interested in seeing it.

I'll leave you with this pic of Linc showing off in his jeans. Such a Cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.