Monday, January 18, 2010

The Old GREY Mare

So I have recently decided to see what my hair looks like without the benefit of hair dye. I know there is more grey than there used to be, but I'm not sure exactly how bad it really is. If its just in one main area like it seems to be - I think it could be pretty cool. So does my hubby. Either that or he doesn't want me to spend the money at the salon.

I told a couple of my friends my plan the other night and they didn't agree with me as to the coolness of my experiment. No matter, I now have a new friend, Beth, who is imaginary and agrees with most all of my ideas. She's kind of like the antithesis of the Fat Little Girlfriends. They too are imaginary, but they are evil and Beth is kind. So I told my real friends that my imaginary friend thinks is a superb idea.

So I'm going to give it to mid February to see how my hair looks. I'll post a picture of the progress so far soon. Now is a good time to mention that my beloved friend Misti saw me around new years and gasped in shock and awe of the amount of grey at my temple. This is her hubby below with Lincoln. They just found out their doggie has cancer so pray for them.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Funny about those Fat Little Girlfriends. I imagine they'll be at Tech next year while Leach won't.

I'm very curious to see how this experiment turns out.

Catherine said...

I can't believe friends told you it wouldn't look good. How rude :-) At least you will always have Beth. I should get some imaginary friends... maybe they could do some of my work for me... or at least give me great ideas and make my job easy.

Courtney Osborne said...

You are so funny! I love the Beth idea. Can't wait to hear what else Beth has to say.