Sunday, April 12, 2009

So much going on...


There has been so much going on and I haven't posted in ages. So I will give you all the cliff notes version. I'm great, getting lots done at work and home and staying very busy now that I have some energy. On to more important things...

Amanda had a very fun and sassy Bachelorette Party in Kansas City. It was fun and hilarious all at once. Misti and I made the trip up, of course Ashley couldn't attend because she was great with child. We had a lingerie shower and went out and painted the town red with all of Amanda's friends from up there in Kansas City.



While I was there, Brother-in-law Mike aka. Sansabutt, came up for a visit and helped Jay demolish our bathroom... they did an awesome job and ripped out all the flooring, cabinets, counter tops, and mirrors in our bath along with the shower half wall that I had kicked a hole in. So now is the rebuilding stage and that is scarrrrry. Jay can do it though, he is a very very handy hubby.

Ashley had Charlotte!! She is such a princess warrior. She checked in Friday morning and they got Charlotte to turn in her belly from breech to head down. They gave her some Pitocen then labored, and labored, and labored. She hadn't made a lot of progress so they turned it off Friday night so she could get a good nights sleep. Same thing happened Saturday, so they broke her water this morning and at 1:17 Charlotte was born!!! She has strawberry blonde hair just like Ash. I'm so proud of Ashley and Tyler and their awesome effort and its KILLING me that I can't hold Charlotte RIGHT NOW! 3 days of labor, Pitocen, and even forceps to turn Charlotte's head - all with no Epidural - see! It can be done!!!

Here are some pics, I'll post more soon!

2 comments:

LNel said...

Ashley is amazing to do all of that with no epidural. She is awesome and maybe a little crazy. I am glad to see a new post. Good to hear that things are going well!

The Ingrams! said...

You need to post more preggy pics! You look great. I am sad I am not there to hear the daily update :-(