Its been a busy couple of weeks, but we are going on a cruise! I haven't posted pictures from Ashley's baby shower weekend yet... and now its going to have to wait. I will tell you that it was about the cutest and most fabulous shower ever! It was at the Aria Lounge that her sister runs and it was gorgeous. She got a ton of beautiful things for Charlotte which we opened while we ate fantastic food and made adorable onesies. One of the best things she got was from me, Nipple Oil! I just love saying that, Nipple Oil!
Anyhow, we're leaving for our "Baby Moon/Anniversary" Cruise tomorrow. We're celebrating the fabulous 5th year of marriage and spending some time together before Lincoln arrives. It should be very fun and relaxing. I'll write about it more when we get back!
Here are a few pics from Ashley's Aunt Stacey.
Ashley and Tyler, Proud Parents!
Adorable Cake!
Tons of Presents
Gifting of Nipple Oil
Charlotte's Onesies! So cute!!
2 comments:
FUN! It looks SO nice. I am so sad Lubbock is So far away. Have fun cruising. I am jealous. Can I come and crash the time together with you and Jay? I promise to behave.
That looked like an awesome shower. Great job! Come back soon from our cruise so I can go into labor!
Post a Comment