I am now 30 weeks pregnant and went to see the doctor Tuesday. Because a nice man ran into my car with his car on Friday I had to go to Labor and Delivery and be monitored to be sure Lincoln was OK, and my Doc wanted me to come in this week to check me again. The good news is everything is fine and Lincoln is head down! YEAH!!! He has been breech for quite some time so I was very relieved when they showed me on the sonogram that he was head down.
They are having me come in every week from now on because I am on the edge of having gestational diabetes. I had a class with a nutritionist earlier this week to learn how to eat as a diabetic and take my blood sugars and it is NOT EASY! I feel really sad for all diabetics and hope that I never have to do this again. It takes a lot of planning and organization. It also takes away my one joy in life right now, FOOD. I guess it doesn't take the actual food away, I can still eat. It just takes away the fun, the good stuff, and the joy because everything has to be so planned and organized and so lacking in yummy, bad carbs.
Anyhow, the good news from that is I will go in once a week and see my baby on the sonogram!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment