Here is our baby. As of Monday he was breech with one leg right up in front of his face, so yes, that's his foot you see touching his forehead. He has one foot under him so it looked he was doing a Karate kick... He's going to be an athlete!I had an eventful day and was rear-ended by a driver on my way to work this morning. I called my doctor and she had me go to the Labor and Delivery area of the hospital and they monitored me for 4 hours on the fetal and contraction monitor just to make sure everything was OK. It is - all is well for me and Lincoln. He was very, very active all day. Dancing enough for them to have to keep re-adjusting the monitor to get his heartbeat.
Now I am home and my bathroom tile is being laid and the texture is being done on the walls. So exciting!!! I'll post pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment