This is my first official blogging attempt. Well, I suppose its not an attempt, its an actual blog. Anyhow - We are way excited.. We're having a baby! We're only 6 weeks into the pregnancy - 6 weeks and 3 days to be exact. We haven't heard the heartbeat yet but we should next week if everything is going well. Its been a little stressful already. Besides the hormonal mood swings, the extreme tiredness and tender parts of your body, I've also had some spotting last weekend and that was very stressful. It turns out that I was a little low in my progesterone and the Doc is having me use some supplements. Since I started the meds I haven't had any more problems. What a blessing!! I didn't realize how much this meant until I thought it was being taken away. It taught me really fast that I am helpless in so many ways and need to trust God - because He is in control!!
Jay is really excited too - he's reading his pregnancy book entitled "The Caveman's Guide to Pregnancy". He's really been impressing me with all his knowledge!! He has also been super supportive - more so that I could have asked for.
We saw the peanut for the first time this week - it was so tiny! It measured only .5 cm and basically looked like a blurry little dot. The PA - Jennifer - that did the sono said we should see the baby's heartbeat next week. I can't wait!!! I really think that will help me to stop worrying so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog now! So much fun. I hope you give a detailed description of your pregnancy so I know whether or not i can do it :-)
Have a great day!
Julie,
I am so excited for you!!! That night at Bible Study with you talking about work and the future, I just knew you would be pregnant soon! Yay, that you have a blog, I love to read blogs!!! Call me if you have any questions about all this preggo and baby stuff.
Stephanie Heady
Post a Comment