Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow Day

Today is very rainy, snowy, icy. Snow! In March! And all I want to do is sleep. We went to the Stars game with Jay's team at work last night, which put me in bed WAY later than my normal 8:30 - 9:30 time. It was fun but I was a bit irritable... They didn't give me enough cheese on my nachos. The guy in front of me had a fat head and kept blocking half the field (or rink or whatever you call it). I was tired. I was hungry. You know... generally gripey. Then to make matters worse I was up at 5:30 for a 6:30 meeting. NOT good - I need at least 10 hours of sleep and any less is not good. So that's my gripe for today. Oh ya - and my back hurts. I think the baby - which is now the size of a sweet pea, that's about .5 cm - is kicking me in the kidneys.
On a good note - I forgot how much I like hockey! Its a great sport and the games are fun - they bring out my violent side. There were 2 good fights, but I don't know who won the game. C'est la vie!

No comments: