Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Idea

I'm inspired by the blog I found that is linked on this page - the "Becoming a Foodie" one. I fancy myself a sorta-foodie and definitely love the occasional spending spree at Central Market and I'm always up for trying something new. So I'm going to post foods or recipes I find that are yummy but WW and/or diet friendly as I come across them. I would love nothing better than to eat gourmet meals, baked brie and queso, but that is how I got in this situation in the first place. I firmly believe that keeping it interesting is the key to diet success... unfortunately that takes lots of prep, planning and work but I going to give it a try. If anyone reading has any suggestions - recipes, etc - please speak up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds Wonderful! I love good recipes!!!