Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weight Watchers Week 1

I'm officially back to being a Weight Watchers devotee. Its so cheesy but it works. The super cheesy part is the part where the leader does things like act out a 3 person scene in different soap opera persona's to a script that talks about trigger foods and Super Sugar Bombs. So that we know which character she is currently being - she changes her voice, and does things like put her finger above her mouth to signify the mustache of the hero of the story. Its so silly its funny. It is slightly like a food-addict AA meeting, but I suspect that is why it works. So far today I have stuck to my points and it should be a good first day since I went out with a bang yesterday by gorging myself on a bag of Wavy Lays and an entire tin of Spicy Bean Dip - followed up by an awesome serving of Taco Bell and Mountain Dew - ugh!! All this was before I went to my first meeting and weighed in - so its only a beginning weight watchers type of thing - not a weekly thing. If anyone out there reading this wants to do WW with me, its so much better if you have a buddy! Also feel free to leave any nuggets of wisdom having to do with dieting/weight watchers/etc in comments.

No comments: