Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Got New Hair Lt. Dan!

I got my hair cut and colored again. Its dark and I have lots of bangs. Right now I think that I look like I am wearing a wig. I think its too dark. I'll post a picture later today for some honest feedback.

Besides that Baba is doing better all the time. I am concerned about the care he is recieving so please keep him in your prayers. He has lost a lot of weight - 25 lbs in the last month - so also pray that he gets his strenght and weight back to normal.

I havent cooked lately but Jay did make the most scrumptous wheat pasta salad this weekend while I was visiting Nani and Baba. I got to eat some last night and I was most impressed. I'll get his recipe from him and post it.

No comments: