Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I ran!

I ran! That's right, I ran! Ok, it was only for 2 minutes but for me that may as well have been a marathon. And, I ran ahead of my couch potato to 5K schedule! Oh, and it was really more of a slow jog, but who cares!?! I ran!

Today is a rest day. My hubby made some chicken thighs last night that were really good but first made some sort of (in my opinion) horrible sauce for them. (olive oil, Dijon mustard, chili powder, A1 sauce, etc etc) I didn't enjoy the sauce but really liked the chicken. No new recipe yet, but I'm planning on trying a Weight Watchers one again soon.

Oh, and my good chicken salad was only beloved by yours truly. He didn't like it OR the Gazpacho. C'est la vie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After reading your blog, you inspired me to also start the Couch Potato to 5K training program!!! I think it will take me longer than 9 weeks though.

Jules said...

Thats awesome steph... I have to admit that I havent run this week but am getting back on the proverbial horse this week...