I love Buffalo Wings. Ok, they are really chicken wings fried then dipped in sauce but everyone already knows that. What I hate, however, are bones. That's why this recipe is so genius. I wish I could say that it was my idea but it isn't. I got it from my friend Kim. Its really good, a definite crowd pleaser, but in no way healthy. I made it for the 2 Memorial Day bar-b-que's this weekend that we went to instead of a healthy option.
Buffalo Wing Dip
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/2 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 pkg cream cheese
1 lg chicken breast
Mix wing sauce, cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing, and cheddar cheese in a bowl. Chop up the chicken breast into chunks and boil. After cooked, chop chicken and stir it into mixture. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Then add another 1/2 cup of cheddar and put back in oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melty.
Its pretty awesome... I add extra chicken and a little extra bleu cheese dressing and wing sauce if I'm making it for a lot of people. Serve it with tortilla chips.
Memorial Day was really fun this year. I got to swim twice. That is great considering I don't think that I swam last summer at all. I am very sunburned right now. I think this all means this is going to be a really good summer. Its about time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this sounds so good! thanks!
Post a Comment