Baba is healing but he is back in the hospital and having some fluid drained but they say its not uncommon. Also, I'm very sad because yesterday Grandma Violet passed away. She will be missed but we are glad that she is at peace now. The drama seems to always continue.
As the title suggests - I 'm home!! I missed home. I missed my hubby and my house and my animals and my church and my friends! I miss Baba and Nani too and wish I could be there at the same time. Depending on how this hospital stay goes, I may go again soon.
I have some pictures that I took when I drove out to the beach after leaving the hospital one day while I was in Corpus Christi. I will post those soon.
Thanks for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment