Monday, January 12, 2009

Long time no Post

Well it seems that I have been a very bad blogger. You know that feeling when you have something to do, but it first requires you to do something else, and that something else is something you don't want to do, or don't like, or don't know how to do, so you go the way of the good ol' procrastinator. Then before you know it, you have added to that first thing 3 or 4 other things and now its going to take forever to accomplish so you keep putting it off more. That is what has happened to me. I was very very blessed to get a super cool fancy Cannon Digital SLR camera for Christmas! So exciting! I have already taken about a billion pictures. Here is where the delay comes in. I have to install and learn to use the software that goes along with my super cool fancy camera. I also need to learn to scan the baby's sonogram pics. See! That is a lot of learning and working to do before I can post pictures. So now you understand my slowness.

I have a very busy work week this week(Ew). But am blessed to be off this weekend! So my goal is to get this work done by then because I do have some great pics of Christmas in Corpus, our friends James and Dana and their precious baby boy Zach, as well of pics of our Christmas decorations, etc, etc. I also want to post pics of baby Skeletor. I stole that name from a friend b/c the baby looks very bony right now...

In the mean time Jay and I are working on a schedule for getting our projects done around the house to prepare for the arrival of our bundle of joy. I'm starting to get to the nesting mode and glad to have a bit more energy and motivation to do these projects. Really, I just want to do the nursery, but I know that I cant till I get the bathroom done, finish the twin bedroom, and clean out the future nursery. Ugh. Pray for us to keep on schedule so the pregnant one doesn't have a head - spinning, pea soup episode! More soon!

No comments: