Saturday, January 17, 2009

Late Late Christmas

Well its late, but I finally downloaded pics from Christmas, at least from my old camera. Maybe I will get to the new fancy one tomorrow. So far, here we go....

This is Ashley ad her hubby Tyler and my little dog trying to look innocent while cheating on me. Ash is due in April to have my 1st niece, Baby Charlotte. She is hiding her bump here.

This is Amanda and Matt - her hubby to be. We were all nervous about her engagement but them we met him and feel much better now - great guy! The only thing I don't like is they decided to get married when I'm 38 weeks pregnant but I'll get over it eventually.
Here are some of my Christmas decorations... I had 3 trees this year, but only remembered to take pics of 2 and my mantle. The other one was my "Keepsake Tree" with Blue Lights, all our baby, child, and married ornaments as well as all the Christmas cards we got this year.




(Lola is a camera hog.)

Big RED


I'll be posting more shortly!

No comments: