Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Day

We woke up Christmas morning at Nani and Babas and the opening began. I had bought Jay and Baba, and Nani and I matching pajamas. Aren't they cute! Baba and Jay didn't even complain. We got so many nice things - more than we needed! I was especially surprised by my generous gift from Jay, his parents and brother. Its a Canon Digital SLR Rebel camera. I love it so much! These were the last pics I took with my old camera - also a Canon. I am still learning how to use all the settings on my new camera and will be posting some pics from it tomorrow of the ranch.

Are they cute or what!!! (Baba had just given Jay a Ruger .22 handgun. That's how we do in my family.)


Ahem, a little less than glamourous... I was playing Santa, handing out gifts with Lola.

Nani opening a present and Jay looking THRILLED!


Baba liked his cordless drill.

I forgot Lola's treats at home so she's giving me the sad face/evil eye.

No comments: