Here is our baby, Skeletor. I mentioned before we borrowed that name from a friend who called her baby that at this point. These are 3D sonogram pictures at 13 weeks. The baby had his or her back to us the whole time, so we didn't get to see its little face. On the top on you can see it had its hands over its face and its legs crossed in front of it - you can even see the little foot in the bottom right hand side. Soooo cute.Sunday, January 18, 2009
Baby Skeletor
Here is our baby, Skeletor. I mentioned before we borrowed that name from a friend who called her baby that at this point. These are 3D sonogram pictures at 13 weeks. The baby had his or her back to us the whole time, so we didn't get to see its little face. On the top on you can see it had its hands over its face and its legs crossed in front of it - you can even see the little foot in the bottom right hand side. Soooo cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Baby skeletor is growing into a little person - what a blessing from Heaven!!... and SO EXCITING!! Can't wait to meet him/her!
I think I see boy parts :-)
YEA!! Zach was so shy about showing us his face also. :)
How neat! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment