Monday, November 24, 2008

It has arms!

Good news everyone! Our baby will have arms. And its little heart was beating 157 beats per minute this morning. Wow! At this point, everything seems monumental. Seeing the little peanut with arms on the sonogram screen this morning was so exciting. I was already tired but it energized me for at least an hour before I felt like I needed another nap.

Our due date is 7-7-09 which I think is good luck. I don't really believe in "luck" but I do like numbers and 7's and 9's seem to be a theme in my life. We don't have to go back till 10 weeks, then again at 12 weeks. By then I'll have to figure out who has a scanner so I can post pictures of the "waving peanut".

On another note, my last single bff is getting married!! Her boyfriend proposed yesterday and now she is going to marry him. I'm so excited for her but sad for my selfish self because she is getting married at the end of June and that means that I wont be able to be there since I'll be gi-nor-mously "with child". Congrats Amanda!



Here's another pic of the brothers. In their matching tshirts. Ha!




And in the spirit of continuing the brothers theme, I thought I'd post my most recent picture of my little brother, Austin. He was in a friends wedding. All spiffed up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HORRAY CONGRATS AGAIN and we have a scanner :) You're more than welcome to come over and use it and email it to yourself :)