Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look at the size of these fingers!

I am having some sort of allergic reaction to something and it is driving me CRAZY! I've taken everything that I can think of, and I've rubbed everything from Vagasil to Calamine lotion on the whelps and nothing helps! My hands, elbows, ears and butt are the only places that have the the hives/whelps but where on my hands varies daily. It started on my hand, then my thumb, then palm, then wrist and now is currently attacking 4 of my fingers and causing them to look like yummy red kielbasa sausage links. I'm sure you don't really care all that much about this but I'm putting this out there in case someone reads this and can suggest remedies. Help!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What medicines are you on? You can develop allergies to perscriptions.

LNel said...

Maybe you need to get on a steroid dose pack to get it to go away. Crazy rashes are the worst.

Catherine said...

Sounds like you need to take a personal health day from work, I develop rashes when i'm tired of working.