The good news is that there are no hives on my face. The bad news is that I have a wicked fever blister now. The hives are getting a little better, still very itchy, but covering less of me now so that is a relief. My brother-in-law came over this weekend for a visit and its always good to see ol' Sansabutt. (So-named by me because of his lack of derriere.) He and Jay revert back to boyhood when they get around each other, but that's a good thing, they always have fun. Lots of fart jokes and video games and such. But the combo of hives, fever blister, and fart jokes makes me wish I was wandering the banks of Seine, deciding at which of my favorite cafes to stop and nibble a croissant and drink my cafe au lait. It will get better soon, I am sure of it, but until then here are some pics of my favorite city in the World.
The river Seine
2 comments:
Is that a dog in a purple monkey suit, or a monkey that ate a dog...oh my!
I will go to paris with you! Let's leave now.
Post a Comment