I did not weigh this week. That is bad. But I did start my medicine for the PCOS and also had a stomach virus. Things don't seem to want to slow down! I am back on the proverbial "horse" and am counting food again and losing some weight. I think this medicine will help because when you eat fatty, bad things, it makes your tummy hurt. That is great! I hate having a hurty tummy so maybe I will avoid those foods. We'll see about that.
I really do want to do a recipe of the week, so I am going to cook this weekend. I'm going to try something out of my Weight Watchers recipe book and will let everyone know how that goes. So far this week it has been soup broth, crackers and Gatorade. Not anything to write home about.
I'm mostly focused on getting ready to be gone. The house, washing clothes, and mostly work all are in the works and I'm trying to get all that in line. My prayer is that the surgery goes well and that everyone remains calm and that Baba recovers quickly and calmly. If you like to pray then please pray these things too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment