Friday, June 4, 2010

still here

I'm still alive, I just don't have a computer or the Internet. What is going on in the world? France could have attacked China for all I know. I do know we got new carpet, and they are staining our living room floors right now. That is why I'm at Misti's house.

We are "squatting" in our new home, we have no furniture or refrigerator. We do have an air mattress and a pack and play. Boy o Boy do I miss chairs.

I did get a new couch, being delivered tomorrow. Super stoked about it. And a chandelier and a new ottoman and its yellow! Yes, ME who is afraid of color bought a yellow ottoman. Go ahead, praise me. I'll post more about all of this soon, but for now I leave you with the picture of the half of avocado in my drink holder in my car. Sanitary? No. But when you are trying to feed a baby you do what you need to! Don't worry, I ended up throwing it away instead of feeding it to Linc but only cause it had been in the car for hours, otherwise I would have probably fed it to him for dinner. (He ate the first half for lunch and I didnt want to waste!) That is what happens when you are gypsy/squatter!

No comments: