As you can see, Linc likes his new home, and so do we. The neighborhood is great with parks, pools, lots of trees and his future elementary and middle schools all very close to us. We met our neighbors next door also, and they have a little boy who is 5 months old. I took lots of before pictures of the house, and we've already begun to paint and we had our carpet replaced and had the living room floor stained. The carpet looks good, it isn't what I picked. I picked really plain tan regular carpet because I just wanted something basic since its just going in the bedrooms and closets, but they showed up with a nice Berber and since they goofed, I got it for the same price. And against the advice of our contractor, we stained our concrete in our living room. There were a lot of paint spots that are evident now, and although I hated it at first, now its really growing on me.
I'm in Georgetown this week hanging out with Jim, my father-in-law while Mary is in China. We are all very jealous of Mary and I am so excited to see all her pics when she gets back and hear the stories of her travels. Jay's cousin is getting married to a girl there in her home town in a traditional ceremony. I've been working on sewing curtains for Linc's room and fixing the curtains that I'm going to use in the dining room and office. The office window is what Linc is look out of above. Notice the super sassy blue and yellow curtains. Dont be jealous!
Here is a good one of the floor and my poor baby in Christmas jammies in June. Dont judge. I'm almost ready to start decorating, then I'll post more pics...
Until then email me! or comment! Its lonely here in golfcart retirement land!
No comments:
Post a Comment