Friday, June 18, 2010

Injury


Lincoln has been very very injury prone lately. He tripped on his arm and fell on his face and big his lip on Sunday... blood and screaming ensued. It was very sad, but this was sadder. There he was, just playing and minding his own business and the coffee table leg jumped up and smacked him on the forehead! Actually, he slipped when trying to pull up and bam! I freaked! It was a blue line that was quickly turning into a unicorn horn right there before my eyes! So we went to the ER. A little hasty? Probably, but I was afraid to let him nap because all I could remember was that you weren't supposed to sleep if you have a concussion. He is fine and on the bright side, we now know the way to the ER, because the way things are going I can see that is something we're gonna need to know.

No comments: