This post is not what you think it will be about. Its not about going to the movies or popping the perfect popcorn. Its about poo.
That's right. You heard me, poo. My baby's poo smells just like buttered popcorn. And not because I'm so in love with my little guy that I'm delusional. I even have witnesses who can attest to the yummy popcorn smell.
Jay came home from work one day and was wondering around the kitchen and asked if I had made popcorn. I had not, but Lincoln had made one huge poo that had spilled out of his diaper and got on his changing pad and onesie and I had them sitting on the island so I would remember to put them in the washer when it was done. We sniffed around and quickly that the delicious movie-style buttered popcorn smell was coming from the poo-stained items. AWESOME!
His farts smell like popcorn sometimes too... its pretty awesome and I wanted you to all be jealous of my yummy smelling poo producing baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I almost fell out of my chair laughing!
Post a Comment