Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to work again

I'm back at work... IT IS SO HARD! I knew it would be hard, I watched others struggle with it but I had no idea I would have such a hard time leaving my little chunky monkey.

Miss Brandy is awesome and so sweet and I know she takes good care of him. That still doesn't make it easier. I am very lucky to be only part time, an everyone has been so nice in welcoming me back. I'm looking at the positive... The little monkey tried to give me a heart attack by refusing to eat from the bottle at first but now he's back to eating like a champ!

Lincoln is getting bigger and bigger. We had to go buy 6mo pajamas for him because all his others are too small and too short for him. I know they say that babies grow so fast but I had no idea!

My friend Catherine mentioned on her blog that she has a serious addiction to Starbucks and I do too. Since the PSL (pumpkin spice latte) is back, its bad! I think they put crack or heroin in those because I crave them sooo much. And they are so expensive! Now that we are on a budget (me working part-time) Its crazy! But I found a good and cheap alternative. They make a creamer called Pumpkin Pie Spice and its only about 2$ for a bottle of it and I can make my own at home. No, its not the same, but its close!

Oh ya, Linc had his first fever. Nothing major but it happened... one milestone down!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Starbucks will get you through :-) I am right there with you, every day is hard to go to work and exciting to come home. hang in there, we will make it!