We came home from Utah last night. It is so beautiful up there with all the mountains and snow, especially compared to flat and ugly DFW. The house we stayed in was a rock star house. It had 5 flippin levels including a Theatre room, a Library, a wine cellar, a game room, 5 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. I'll post pics soon. I would love to live in that house but I am, alas, not a rock star. Simply someone who sells rock star toilets to people building rock star homes, and that allows me to rent a rock star house for like 4 days a year and pretend.
While the Blackwelders and Williamsons and my hubby skied and snowboarded all day, I took naps, played in the snow and went to the spa. I know, rough life. We cooked at the house most of the time but went to dinner Saturday night at this amazing restaurant called The Mariposa. I took tons of pictures and will post some tonight.
Update - my dr's office was closed on the day of my appointment last week so I am now going on Thursday. I don't know if we'll find the sex out but maybe!!! I also signed up for a breastfeeding class this Saturday. Should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm on pins and needles! I think (even though I haven't seen you since you've been PG!) that you're having a boy! Maybe my premonition of you having a Frank Foy will come true! :) (although I think in my premonition you named your baby Nathaniel, right?)
I'm so jealous. ;) That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to find out what little Foy is so Zach can start planning their play dates.
Post a Comment