in a house of boys...
Congrats on baby BOY Foy! I can't wait to see pics when your sweet little boy arrives!-Alicia Hatton
YEA!!! I am so excited, I almost whooped like an Aggie. I would wake Zach up to tell him, but...he can know in the morning. YEA For Baby Boy Foy!
Yea! i'm so glad it's a boy so we can learn how to raise boys together. How hard can it be?
I knew it! How exciting! Are you ready to share your favorite names? I know we have discussed this in the past, but I can't seem to remember.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats on baby BOY Foy! I can't wait to see pics when your sweet little boy arrives!
-Alicia Hatton
YEA!!! I am so excited, I almost whooped like an Aggie. I would wake Zach up to tell him, but...he can know in the morning. YEA For Baby Boy Foy!
Yea! i'm so glad it's a boy so we can learn how to raise boys together. How hard can it be?
I knew it! How exciting! Are you ready to share your favorite names? I know we have discussed this in the past, but I can't seem to remember.
Post a Comment