Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick baby

My little captain Destructor is sick. This pic is from this morning when he was feeling better than he does now. I hate it when he is sick. And to make it worse he fell off the ottoman yesterday and hurt his leg and has a little limp. Today was his 18 month well child visit and I swear they must think I beat this child. (The last time we were there was because I dropped him. He was flopping in my arms and got away from me. He was fine but I cried for 2 hours!)


So we went for his well child appointment today even though he was running a fever as of last night. I think he knows when shots are coming and finds some germs to gobble up. Anyhow he has his first ear infection. We have been lucky thus far in avoiding them but our time has come.

As for his stats, he is 34 1/2 inches long and weighs 28lbs 11oz. He is a big boy!

He has hit all his other markers developmentally except speech. He just ain't talking yet. We go back for a hearing test next month and I am praying that by then he is ready to give an oral dissertation on toys to the doc. Please pray with us. More soon.

No comments: