So I finally, today, October 18, used the Photoshop Elements program that Jay got me for Christmas. It is awesome! I don't really know how to use it but I am sure having fun figuring it out - and I'm looking into some tutorials too. I used it to enhance this picture I took this weekend of Maylee...

We had a very busy day today. Jay was off of work, and I had errands to run with Nani. Then I finally got out my pumpkins! Now my house is much better looking. I'll post some pics tomorrow. We also moved furniture so that I can finally finish unpacking my guest room!!! I know that doesn't seem that great but to me its GREAT! Now I can unpack and actually sew the projects I've cut out and been working on.
For now my hubby is in a Rangers play-off induced haze, so I have to watch him and make sure he doesn't fall off the deep end.
No comments:
Post a Comment