Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Filler



So after Linc's birthday and before now, we had a lot going on. I posted on one of our trips to Corpus, so I thought now I would fill in on other things that happened around that time. Jay and I had our birthdays, I turned 31 (Woo hoo) and Jay turned 33 and I reminded him that he will always be older than me.
Linc liked helping unwrap presents even though he was a bit scared of them at his birthday - time flies! I got a french press for my birthday and Jay got clothes. Now that we're old, our birthdays arent as exciting as they once were - but they were still nice. We went to dinner in Corpus for my birthday with Ashley and Tyler and ate ice cream cake.
Nani has moved into Colonial Oaks. She likes it so far and Linc misses her but we see her almost every day. Tonight she came over for dinner - Salmon with Dill sauce. Its a really nice place but its hard to leave your home of 45 years so its taking some time to settle. All her friends and family have been great about going to visit and calling. Tomorrow - our visit with the Harveys!

No comments: