I usually don't comment on this blog about what is going on in the news. That is usually because I don't have the faintest idea of what is going on in the news except for the really big stuff that is so big that people talk about it.
First, I would like to say that Levi, Sarah Palin's daughter's baby daddy is really annoying me. I read that he is preparing to appear in Playgirl and he is always popping up here and there with an opinion about this and that. WHO CARES! He is a random loser who glommed on to celebrity thru his ex-girlfriends mom and now is milking it in the most shameful and embarrassing way. This is further reason to not have sex in high school, because you could end up having a precious baby with an total dork. Not to mention that God says not to (have sex) till you are married. Man he really gets on my nerves.
Secondly, and I know this is old news, but I simply love Leach's rant about the "fat little girlfriends" who apparently held some responsibility for the loss of Tech to A&M. I don't know the whole story, but my understanding is that Leach feels like some of his players chose to listen to what their "fat little girlfriends" had to say over the leadership of the coaching staff and this made them lazy and as a result - Aggies beat Raiders.
So from now on, I am blaming "fat little girlfriends" for all bad things. For example, I now believe that the "fat little girlfriends" sent the HIVES to me - just to annoy me. I also believe that they must be the reason we haven't received an offer on the house yet. Maybe they are hiding in my bushes and whispering bad things to the potential buyers. Maybe they are farting in the living room and leaving a bad smell so people don't like the house. Either way, I am certain its all their fault!
(In my head "fat little girlfriends" are a little like garden gnomes - but female.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too Funny! I'm sure the "fat little girlfriends" are the reason my house looks so crazy!
i bet there are a bunch of skinny tall girlfriends that are pretty pissed right now. That coach better watch out, he's going to get his house wrapped or something.
Post a Comment