So the last several weeks have been a bit of a beat-down. I had a nose-thing where my nose got all big and red and owie. So I went to the doctor and he said "You have an infection!" Woo hoo! So I took some medicine and started to feel better.
The next week I woke up to feed the monkey at about 4am and felt this awful pain in my back that just would not go away. It lasted all morning then went away. Then came back. Then went away. Then came back worse! Then went away. Then I peed out a kidney stone! My doctor said that I need to drink more fluids.
The week after that my sinus infection came back with a uti to boot. So more medicine.
Then a few nights later I started to get HIVES. Yes, HIVES. If you remember, when I was pregnant I got hives all over my body and they couldn't figure out why and ended up attributing it to the baby in my belly and all the crazy accompanying hormones. They went away ,finally, 1 month later.
So this time I called the doc right away and they put me on a Steroid dose pack that helped a ton. Yeah! No more HIVES. Until last night when they came back. I guess now that I am not using the steroids they decided to pay another visit.
(I put HIVES in all caps because they are awful and also because it reminds me of dooce's SHINGLES that she had after giving birth. I also copied her letter idea. www.dooce.com )
Lincoln's 4 month birthday was this weekend and we had fun visiting my parents and Jay's parents. I'll be posting his letter and pics from the weekend soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment