I went to see the doc today and I'm 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. That means progress! I am also now on the waiting list for a July 8th induction, the doc has a meeting on the 7th so cant induce me then. If I don't get in on the 8th, they wont induce until the 15th since the hospital is booked till then for inductions.
I did lose my "plug" yesterday (at Alberstons) and got very excited thinking I would go into labor any minute, and now 24 hours later and no labor I think I'm coming off of my adrenaline high and now am convinced that this baby is going to live in my pelvis until his would-be 30th birthday. I know that isn't the case but still! I'm not expected to be rational at 39 weeks and counting.
The positive side (that is the side I'm trying to look at) is that hopefully I'll have a bit more time now to go into spontaneous labor instead of being induced. If you are praying, please pray for that! God has been so generous to us so I am just thankful for whatever, whenever it happens.
I'll keep everyone posted on news flashes as they happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did the plug land on the floor of Albertsons?!
Can't wait to meet Lincoln!
THANK THE LORD NO! It happened in the bathroom when I peed for the 82nd time that day. :)
Oh so close! He'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment