Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lincoln Johnny Foy


I'm back on the internet! I am sort of amazed that I remember how to type. He's here! Lincoln arrived on July 8, 2009... a healthy 8lb 11oz 21 inch long baby boy!

I'm working on my birth story and an update of the time since then but its not done yet. WARNING! It will be a little graphic in the birth part. Not for shock value, but because I feel like not telling the truth would do an injustice to all women who may read this who havent had babies yet.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

welcome back! post more soon, we want pictures! Bring on the graphic, i can take it :-)

Crystal said...

I HAVE got to come see you and Lincoln!! Congratulations!

Lauren & Matt said...

He is SOOO cute!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

that's a great pic ... he looks like he's having a really serious conversation with you then you said something really shocking to his fragile new ears! gina

The Ingrams! said...

Julie! He is precious! I have beening checking for pictures! I can't wait for more!!