After being on vacation it is always tough to get back into your routine. You know, doing laundry, cooking a meal, and most of all... back to WW. So I finally went yesterday and weighed in and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I gained a total of 1.2 lbs and that ain't bad! So I started back counting today and did great all day until Lindsay had a pregnancy craving for Fuzzy's and decided to go get some tacos and brought me my very own queso. Dang it! Have you ever had Fuzzy's queso? Its made fresh, not from liquid canned cheese, but from Monterrey jack cheese with a sprinkle of cheddar and pico de gallo on top. It is like ambrosia from heaven. It is probably my favorite food in the entire earth. So I ate it. All of it.
So my start to new week with Weight Watchers is rocky. On the upside I did try a new banana creme pie recipe from my Weight Watchers cookbook and it was really good. Not great, but good and healthy too. I also made Nani's King Ranch Chicken and it was also scrumptious but not diet at all... I think I could make it a little more diet friendly so that will be my next try. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
James and I are back on the WW band wagon. I lost 6.8 last week. I don't know how that happened. I get a ton of points sense I am still nursing. I am going to have to keep him sucking till I get skinny. ;) How is Ashley?
Post a Comment