OK so 2008 has been crazy right? Wouldn't you agree? I think its been a little crazy so far and now Hurricanes are really starting to tick me off! First Gustav ruined our cruise, and now Ike is threatening to ruin our Phi Beta with husbands reunion.
We've been planning this for months and now Ashley and Tyler can't make it in because they are closing the Houston Airport and because they fly standby, they wont be able to make it.
ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhh!
Oh well, we're going anyway and we will hang out and have a good reunion and Ashley and Tyler and co. will be with us in spirit. Maybe we can set up a web cam. Hmmm good idea.
I promise I will post pictures from the cruise next week and from the reunion too. And I'll put up pictures of Ike too.
(I do completely realize that people are having much bigger problems than mine, and I am definitely praying for all the people affected by the Hurricane in large and small ways, I just wanted to whine a little.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment