There have been no posts for a long, long time. I've been busy!
-We went to College Station to see the game and reconnect with Jay's college Corps buddies.
-My mom got diagnosed with cancer, but then found out that it was so early that she didnt even have to have Chemo. She came to visit for the weekend and we saw SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE with Catherine. It. was. so. fantastic. I cant even tell you. We all turned into kids for the night.
-I went to visit Rash-ree the preggers crazy bff. She is 4 months preggers and she and I and her dh Tyler had a great time shopping, eating and going to the amazing botanical gardens in Norfolk.
-We are finally finishing our bathrooms! Jay took this week off to work on our bathrooms that we are remodelling. So far he has tiled our blue bath and is finishing it up today.
I will post pictures soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are your Christmas plans? We will be in CC the week of Christmas. Hope to see you guys then. We need to take a trip to see Ashley's sis' new place. If Ashley is there she can keep Zach. Or be the DD. Having a prego friend has advantages.
Post a Comment