
Linc and I stayed with Ashley and Charlotte. Nanis house us not baby proofed. We both got the stomach flu, linc got a black eye from the windowsill, then popped it again on a toy and it split like a prize fighter. The last night he took a header into a shelf withhis mouth and Aunt Ashley and I had to dig paint chips out of his mangled upper gum. So now we're building on to the house, to add a much needed padded room for Linc.

They got their baths together and oompa loompa hair too!

They love each other (mostly) and I miss the goose already. The packing was hard, especially on Nani but we are now unpacking in her new digs and it's really nice! Pray for her to have a smooth transition and to enjoy her new place and make lots of friends.


This is a cactus that my daddy planted, and the oak he planted a long time ago. I wish we could move them to Sugar Land.
No comments:
Post a Comment