Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trip to Grandpas

In June, we took a trip to Grandpas to hang out with him while Grammy was in China (lucky duck). Jay came on the weekends and Lincoln and I stayed during the week to have fun with Grandpa, make sure he took his medicine and didn't eat too much Ice Cream. (FYI I don't think that is possible... its like having "Too much fun" or "Breathing too much air") Lincoln loves grandpa and especially his fun walker.Linc made sure to accompany Grandpa wherever he went in case he needed some help with his walker. So thoughtful!

Jay and I picked up this pool for Linc at Walmart and as you can see, he enjoyed it quite a bit. Grammy had already got a sand box for Linc complete with bowls and lots of tasty sand. I thought he would quit eating it after he realized it tasted bad, but instead he just gobbled more up. Sandbox time didn't last too long.


It was really great to see Linc enjoy Jim so much and vice versa. They are a cute duo. While we were there Lincoln discovered that playing under tables is super fun. He was happy to crawl around laughing and playing peekaboo for hours.


Uncle Pat came one day so I could go see my Mom and Pop for the day, then my sweet Mom came up and spent the night to play with Linc and help me out around the house. Jay came back for the weekend and Linc and I left to go spend the night with Mimi and Poppa. It was a great trip but I was glad to get home. I only had a few weeks left till Linc's big Birthday Party!


I just told him we had to go. He was all "NO MOM!". Hah!


1 comment:

TheDude said...

Holy crap that's a good pic of Dad and Lincoln. Thanks Jules, print sent.