Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Baby Shower


My first baby shower was given by my friends, Ashley, Misti, Amanda, Lindsay, and Jayme. It was memorial day weekend and the reason for all my husbands stress in the months and weeks leading up to it. I think he may have been more excited about the weekend than even I was due to the fact that the projects were completed and I would then leave him alone.


Ashley, Melissa, and Charlotte were the first to arrive for the weekend. Nani, Jim and Mary showed up soon after. Charlotte is getting so big and really liked her bath in my Kitchen sink.


Charlotte got to wear an especially frilly dress for the occasion. She looks happy huh?I didnt get a picture with all the hostesses, here is one when the out of town girls. And another with Gabby, Stacey, and Michelle.

JAY HELD A BABY! JAY HELD A BABY! I think the only reason he did it was because it was Charlotte. Otherwise he would have abstained. I think this picture speaks volumes and needs no other commentary from me.



The shower was awesome. We had tons and tons of food, including my favorites, tiny sandwiches and love dip followed by yummy chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. We had punch, and favors and tons of presents.





Isnt Nani cute all dressed for the shower. She had a great time looking at all the baby stuff.

We had a great weekend, after the shower we let the guys come back over and we hung out and ate and looked at baby stuff... always a great time!

1 comment:

The Holmes Family said...

Jay looks H I L A R I O U S holding the baby! Miss you guys!