Monday, December 22, 2008
Great Weekend
We had a great weekend that included getting our new washer and dryer installed. Its pretty and blue and makes me want to do laundry and that alone is worth just about any amount of money! I went to high tea at the Crescent Hotel in Dallas with Catherine on Saturday and it was so lovely and ladylike. That hotel and shops are amazing. I got baptised yesterday and then spent the day with Ashley and Tyler eating, shopping, and napping. The guys mostly played PS3. We went to the doctor this morning and saw the baby's profile with its little nose, mouth, and eyes as well as its arms, legs, hands, and feet. So exciting! We are posting pics tonight so more then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know you weren't baptised! That's awesome, PRAISE GOD!!
Post a Comment