Yes, that is right, 17 days of working out in a row. That's what I have been up to! Some days are definitely easier than others... Yesterday was hard. We did Evening Stars last night, which I absolutely love, then got home at 10:30 and had to go walk. But we did it! Go us! I'm so tired today - and at work - booooo.
To help my workouts along I bought a couple dance DVDs which are great... I got a Baliwood dance DVD, a Carmen Electra Strip Tease one, and like a Modern one. So far I have dont he Baliwood, and Strip Tease one and they are both very fun and very good work outs. I look like a complete fool in my living room, but that is OK. I just make Jay go in another room.
My cousins, Peter and Amy, are having their baby today! I'm so happy and excited for them. Everyone I know is pregnant or has just had a kid it seems like. I guess we'll be next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment